Today is my birthday and I Thank God for allowing me to see another year of this beautiful life!
Happy Birthday to all my fellow Capricorns!
Can I share with you 34 fun facts about me?
- Are you named after anyone? Nickname? My dad named me after the Essence magazine. Everybody calls me “Ess.”
- When was the last time you cried? When one of my best friends surprised me in Jamaica. We had not seen each other in nearly 3 or 4 years!
- Do you have kids? No
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Absolutely!
- What would you change about yourself? Nothing. God gave me what he thought I should be blessed with and I am going to embrace every bit of it.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyes and overall demeanor
- What is your favorite color? Green
- Scary movie or happy endings? Happy Endings
- Favorite smells? Pine, Wood, Vanilla, Fresh and clean scents like clean linen and fresh cotton ( candle scents)
- Favorite travel destination? That’s tough. So far Jamaica. I have been there twice and I fall in love every time.
- Do you have any special talents? I can sing. I could probably still dance to if I put some effort into it again!
- Where were you born? Denton, Texas
- What are your hobbies? Fitness is life. LOVE to travel, blog, decorate and putting my creative mind to use, listen to different genres of music & I also like to read.
- Do you have any pets? No
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, one older sister and one younger brother
- Where did you grow up? Aurora, Colorado
- Do you collect anything? Every time I visit a country I collect the flag, currency, and coffee mug!
- How tall are you? 5’3 ..and…1/2 ( just let me be great please lol)
- Who do you admire the most in your life? My sister is the dopest chick on this planet. #ThatIsAll
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would say an island. I’m tired of the fast and high expectations of the American lifestyle BUT evacuating every time there is an anticipated hurricane is not ideal.
- How many places have you visited? 13 states – 6 countries
- List 5 pet peeves. Dishonesty, Negative Energy , One-sided conversations, Procrastinators, and people that don’t clean after themselves.
- What is your Favorite drink? Alcoholic drink? Water & Wine
- What would you (or have you) name your children? I have always wanted twin boys named Elijah Machi and Emani Malachi. If I had a girl her name would be Senay.
- What Sports do you play/Have you played? I played Volleyball back in the day!
- What is your biggest fear? Not being happy. Not being successful. Being Old and alone.
- What is your favorite TV show? Insecure #IssaMovement
- Favorite memory from childhood? Overall being free spirited. We were always active and outside. Tether ball, kickball, racing in the streets, bike rides e.t.c. Remember when your parents would say ” you smell like outside?” that was us! haha lol
- How would you describe your fashion sense? I can be classy, risky, safe, professional, and comfortable. Depends on where I’m going.
- What is your favorite food? Mexican & Seafood Food. I must admit I love Pho and Raman as well.
- Tell us one of your bad habits. Eating sweets, Swearing, & Overthinking. Sometimes my own blogs help me.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? On the verge of graduating, married, happy, healthy, working from home, successful!
- What’s the most daring thing you have done? Bungee Jumping! It was EVERYTHING!
- What’s your favorite movie? Love Jones & Love & Basketball.