October marks the official holiday season and I think it’s time we regroup and check ourselves as we all know, between now and December, it will be a complete blurr!! A good blurr though, because I absolutely LOVE this time of year, as it is preparation for the new year to come. Last year of 2017, I did a Vibe the Soul series that discussed tips and the importance of Health, Finances, Love, Peace of Mind. Feel free to revisit that series ( Intro- Vibe The Soul 4 Part Series- https://thehealthysoulvibe.com/2017/11/30/vibe-the-soul-elements-4-pt-series/ ) for this was one of my favorite series that simply allowed me to perform a self reflection and life check.
I want to revisit some quick tips for each element as we approach the end of a new year within a new holiday season!
Feel free to revisit The Vibe The Soul Series on the LOVE Element:
In this series, I briefly discussed another important element in your life which is Love. Love is the warmth your soul needs to flourish mentally and emotionally. From friends, family, and even a significant other. They say actions speak louder than words but I think words are just as, if not more meaningful. So tell your loved ones that you love them each and every day.
Some singles have this mindset that they need to be “cuffed up” during the holiday season. You have to stop reflecting on the idea of Love. What do I mean by that? Well , being caught up in the concept of simply just having someone. And I get it, we all want to be loved, but make sure your love is genuine and honest.
And keep in mind that you cannot love someone else if you do not love yourself. It is important that we uplift ourselves and love who we are and what we are becoming as we learn new things and evolve. There is no better attitude than manifesting a positive, caring, and loving aura that will soon gravitate someone who is looking for that in a significant partner.
Perhaps you have not found love this year because you are just not ready or maybe it is just not your time. And that is okay! Continue to work on yourself and love yourself as the people around you who do love you, will continue to reciprocate that feeling. Love is not always about finding a partner. Find something or a hobby you are passionate about and love to do on a day to day basis. And share it to the world!
As we are within the last 3 months of the year, think about giving and receiving love in a different aspect.
- When was the last time you told your family and friends that you love them? We all know tomorrow is not promised. Be sure to tell them as much as possible.
- Gifts are nice and all but make sure you give the gift of love during the holiday season. Showing love by maybe volunteering at a shelter or offering a helping hand to someone in need are always great ways to value the importance of kindness and love.
- Those going through heart ache and pain, because love can be painful sometimes, and as I mentioned before, find something that you love to do to keep you encouraged. Surround yourself with the folks that love and adore who you are. Nobody should be alone during this season. Plan a gathering, bake a feast for close friends or family, or even volunteer at a Holiday function/event.
- To my singles, if someone ask you to go to a holiday function, GO! You might meet your future husband or wife there! You are not going to find a significant other sitting in the house.
- To those in LOVE, enjoy each other! Try new things this holiday season. Ice Skating, pumpkin patch ride, or even get dressed up and go to a Halloween party. Make sure to enjoy the company of someone who adores the side of you that is fun and spontaneous. Laughter and joy is everything when it comes to love!