I shared a Vibe the Soul series last year that discussed the importance of Health, Finances, Love, & Peace of Mind. Feel free to revisit that series below for this was probably one of my favorite blog series on being able to conduct a Self- life check!
Intro- Vibe The Soul 4 Part Series: https://thehealthysoulvibe.com/2017/11/30/vibe-the-soul-elements-4-pt-series/
I want to revisit some quick tips for each element as we approach the end of the year within a new holiday season!
Feel free to revisit The Vibe The Soul Series on the Peace Of Mind Element
In this element, I discussed positive impacts of consistent self care, taking mental breaks, and eliminating toxicity for a steady peace of mind. It is important to take a look at this current year to see what changes we need to make for a better year mentally. As we conclude this series, be sure to take a look at all of the elements combined including finances, health, and love and break down what may cause some instability in your life of each. What is keeping you stressed out and unstable? What can you improve in your life for a better outlook? Who can you ask for better assistance or guidance to better yourself and your surroundings?
Now is the time to take a look back and start making some positive and necessary changes and surround yourself with influences that bring the best out of you. Positive energy that will keep you sane and most importantly overloaded with an abundance of happiness.
- Vacation, Vacation, Vacations. Traveling is such a great way to take a mental break. It allows you to enjoy the moment and make memories and experiences whether that is with friends, family, or with a significant other. The routine is broken and your mind and body finally get to relax and de-stress.
- Self Care Days. Earlier in the year, I mentioned the popular Self Care calendar. I think it is important to take a day or even just 1 hour out of the day for you. Meditate, read a book, go for a walk, rest, take a bubble bath, shop, get your hair done. Take some time to take care of yourself. Nobody else is going to.
- De-clutter. Remove the pessimistic people in your life. Rid the unnecessary chaos in your home. And lastly, empty the negative thoughts circulating in your mind. Free yourself from toxicity.
- Seek professional help and guidance if needed. There is treatment available if counsel is what you need mentally and emotionally.
- Going into a new year can be a fresh new start but your must know that it’s a choice. You choose how to live the rest of your life.
I hope you found that revisiting this series is beneficial to your life and wellness. Through it all I hope your remember to breathe through the difficult times. Smile every chance you get. Never hide your feelings and emotions. We are not meant to hold in inner turmoil. We must take chances starting now!